This week I went to Tofino with my sister for the day. We spent the vast majority of the day at Chesterman beach. In the morning we decided to walk to walk to both ends of the beach. At one end of the beach, there was a cool island: Frank’s Island, that you could walk onto to. We had a lot of fun exploring, as we do not often go to Tofino. This was only our third time going. Walking to both ends of this beach took us around 2 hours. The walk was beautiful and easy as it was along the beach, which was nice, as I was still recovering from a cold, although Frank’s Island had some steeper terrain. We were lucky to go on such a beautiful day. It was almost 20 degrees. It was also surprisingly not too busy, considering that it is spring break, so that was nice. In the afternoon, of course we had to surf, which probably was not the best idea because I ended up getting more sick. Overall, the walk was so beautiful and peaceful, and I definitely want to return to Tofino again to do more hikes. I know there are a lot of hikes there, so if we had more time we could have done another or a more challenging one, rather than walking along the beach, but I think it worked out well as I was not feeling 100%. Here are some pictures from the trip.