I spent the first week coming up with my inquiry: hiking. I then began researching and planning how I will go about incorporate hiking into my weeks for the next couple of months. I decided that every week, I will do a new hike and document it through the use of technology, like taking pictures. Through researching, I came across a very neat site/app called “AllTrails.” This app shows you the best hiking trails in your location and sorts them based on difficulty, length, sustainability, attractions, trail traffic, and more. In addition to helping you find whichever kind of hike you are looking to do, the app also can help you navigate your hikes so you do not get lost, time them, and keep track of your distance, pace, and speed. The app also allows you to share your own pictures as well as view other people’s pictures they took on certain hikes and how they liked them.

For my first hike, I am leaning towards doing the Beacon Hill Park Loop, a, according to “AllTrails,” generally easy trail, so I thought it would be a good place to start

Click here to go to AllTrails